Continuing education can be delivered through many virtual modalities to train different professionals in any organization. Learners can receive this education through a series of modules customized to their organization. This content may include, but is not limited to:
- Core competencies in paediatric nursing and allied health
- Advanced patient care in a variety of paediatric medical subspecialties
- New technologies in point-of-care diagnostics
- One-of-a-kind case studies in teamwork and collaboration
- Innovative leadership and management strategies
- A library of practice cases, discussion topics and questions to simulate critical thinking
Before building a virtual education program, our team will work with organizations to understand their needs. Information from this discussion will help inform and refine modules and their content. We’ll be sure that each program uses the best practices and standards for virtual education, and will cover a wide range of topics.
Our team can design introductory, intermediate and advanced levels of virtual education modules. These options ensure that training will always be ready to meet the diverse needs of healthcare staff, with expert faculty at learners’ fingertips.
To contact us about Virtual Education, please click here.